- American Headache Society
- Free My Brain
- Help for Headaches and Migraine
- International Headache Society
- Migraine Is a Disease
- Migraine Research Foundation
- About.com Headaches and Migraines
New “guide;” old information. No “guide” now. Nobody is writing for that site at this point.
- BellaOnline Headaches / Migraines
Amateur at best. Info often old, incomplete, or inaccurate.
- MAGNUM: The National Migraine Association
Main page so cluttered it’s trashy, AND it has material that’s far outdated. No new material on site for literally years even though the date on the main page gets changed occasionally.
- National Headache Foundation
They lump headaches and Migraines together. As a leader, they should be teaching the difference and setting an example.
Not Trusted Sites:
- Caffeine and Migraine
Barry Spencer. Insists that “caffeine causes all primary headaches.”
- Wikipedia Migraine Page
What started with promise is now nothing more than people changing pages just for the hell of it or as a power play. Do NOT rely upon anything you read there! Good “editors” with knowledge have been run off by people with too much time on their hands.
- Women’s Health Institute of Texas
Andrew Jones and his Migraine “cure.” He may have a license, but he’s such a joke I will NOT call him “Doctor.”